25 September 2014

I'm proud to announce my commitment to play D1 lacrosse for the University of Detroit-Mercy Titans.
I would like to thank everyone for their support: my dad, mom, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, teammates, and coaches. I remember when I first discovered the game and it has truly changed my life for the better.
I wouldn't wish to grow up anywhere else than in Farmington, MN. I'm proud to say I'm a Tiger. In all the years I've been involved with the Farmington Lacrosse program, I have seen nothing but positivity and great people. Not only in the lacrosse program, but in the Farmington community as a whole.
Thanks again to all the people who helped me along the way and I'm very excited about this new chapter in my life.

Congratulation to Mitch Grengs for being the first Farmington boys lacrosse player to receive a Division 1 scholarship.  His hard work has paid off!